Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday = Twitter Review

Yeah, yeah, yeah....you know the Saturday drill by now....My week on Twitter.


Since I have a lot in common with Old Mother Hubbard, I am going to Kroger.

If you slice your finger open with a sharp kitchen knife, it hurts. Just sayin'

Son taking his third bath of the day. Seriously. Three baths. Boys sure do get dirty.

I am tired of tattle-tales, bullies, and mean people. I don't care how old you are. Be nice people. The end.

Ice cream truck went down the street. He was playing the theme from the movie "Love Story" followed by "Deck the Halls". Huh?

Feeling quite wonky today and not sure why.

Goings on at my house right now: Monday Night Football, The Jetsons, math homework, and dirty dishes in my kitchen

Just got son's soccer practice & game schedule. I am officially out of highlighter colors for my calendar....

Let's just say I'm too old to try to ride Son's fuzion scooter thing from the sidewalk into the garage.

Why do 8 hours of asleep go by so much faster than 8 hours of awake?

In an effort to become the World's Greatest Carpool Driver, I will be going thru Chick-fil-A drivethru this AM to get biscuits for my peeps.

Act your age, not your shoe size.

Sooner or later it all just reaches a level of ridiculousness....

Yes, that was me singing some Barry Manilow at the top of my lungs on the way to work this morning. Don't judge.

My forty-something body is not meant to sit on metal bleachers for four hours.




1 Wanna' ramble too?:

beckyjomama said...

I love my weekly second helping of all of your fun tweets!!!!!

Aaaaannnnddddd, yet again, I wil now spend the remainder of my day singing and humming "Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without takin, but I sent you away, oh Mandy ..."

My hubby thanks you, by the way!