Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time out for Twitter

Before we settle in for another great day of college football (cue angelic singing), let's review my week on Twitter shall we?


Captain and both kids have gone dove hunting. They left at 3am. Long, but fun day ahead for them. Empty house for me - woot!

Oh College Football...my long lost friend....how I've missed you.

I think cream cheese should be its own stand alone food group.

Quick question: Shouldn't number of pairs of underwear in son's basket equal the same number of days since last laundry day? Just askin'...

Why yes, I'll have another helping of football please. Thank you.

Very little labor for me on this Labor Day.

I just had to spray Son down with a hose outside before he could even come in the house to take a bath. Boys get dirty.

Today is a Tuesday which is secretly disguised as a Monday.

Girls only carpool today. My nephew has The Swine.

Pass the Airborne please.

I just realized why there isn't a Monday Night Football game on tonight....

If I do something that is not on my To Do list, I write it on there and then cross it off. I have issues.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Seriously people.

I washed my son's shoes in the washing machine last night. Ooops.

I don't wanna' work. I wanna' bang on the drum all day.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Melinda said...

Hi Angie!
Sounds like you and your family are obsessed with football the way mine is about baseball! ;0)

How's it going in middle school land? I'll just say that every moment is an adventure at my house and leave it at that! Never been on my knees praying so much in my life!! ;0)

Kearsie said...

Wow. De ja vu.