Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Life



See that sweet baby?

His name is Tanner.

He is 14 months old.

He was diagnosed yesterday with Rhabdomyosarcoma, a soft-tissue cancer.

I don't know all the specific medical stuff ...

And I guess all of that really doesn't matter anyway.

Because what matters is his parents were told yesterday that their baby has cancer.

And that's just. not. right.

Our hearts are sad.

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well...pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:15-16

Pray for Tanner.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

on my list.

JuJu said...

Bless him and his family. I will do my best from this end.

Kearsie said...

What a sweetie. Praying.

Grandma K said...

Praying for him like others prayed for me.