Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Cooperisms

The kids were swimming with a little guy in the pool while we were on vacation. I asked what his name was.

Jordan: Brock.
Cooper: You know, like Brock Obama.

~ ~

"Can armadillos swim?"

~ ~

When experiencing some pain in his jaw (which was actually from those ear infections): "Maybe my moles are coming in."

~ ~

Singing: "Oh when the slaves....come marching in.....oh when the slaves come marching in....."

~ ~

Me: What do you want for breakfast?
Cooper: One thousand dollars. And a waffle.


~ ~


Cooper: Is today the 10th or the 11th?

Me: It's the 11th.

Cooper: Oh, our milk expires today.

~ ~

Cooper (who had Jordan's phone & her $5 bill): If you give me a thousand dollars, I will give you your phone and your $5. {pause} Well, I'll keep the $5, but I'll give you the phone.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Cameron and Rachel said...

Sounds like there is never a dull moment at your house.:)

mandy said...

hahhaha Oh how cute!

So... can armadillos swim?

Melinda said...

Do you just love it? The other night Micah gave me a big hug and said, "Dad sure picked himself the right woman!"