Saturday, October 31, 2009

Twitter Blah Blah Blah

I know you are sick of the Twitter reviews. So am I. And until I can figure out what I want to do here on Saturdays, I'll just keep doing it and we'll pretend like we like it? OK? OK. Ready? Here we go.....



I heart college football.

Fish + Grill = Yum

Son singing, "My country 'tis of thee. Sweet land of liver free...."

Monday Night Football. The end.

Didn't we just do this?

I want to ride in the Cash Cab.

Just watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". Man, it takes me back.....

Twitter poll: Candy corn. Yes or yuck? (Yes for me. And I eat it in three little bites. By color. Because I have issues.)

Go Yankees.

Middle-aged white woman at red light singing & dancing to Bon Jovi was just laughed at by young, darker-skinned slightly hipper guy. {Ahem}

Dear Weatherman: Feel free to use my sinus cavities instead of your barometer.

Cleaning out closets on a Friday night. I know you are so jealous of my exciting life.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: