Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am tired and my thoughts are disjointed. So is this blog post.

Thanksgiving is next week. Yikes. It's at my house. Must start planning.

Having a second Thanksgiving dinner next week with the Captain's family. We're exchanging Christmas gifts. Whatever. Must start shopping.

And now for today's public service announcement. If you haven't thanked a policeman, EMT or fireman for what they do, I hope you will. Cause their jobs aren't easy. And sometimes they have to deal with things that aren't very pleasant. And to think that my idea of a bad day is jamming the copy machine...The Captain's bad day is a complete 180 from that. So, please give your favorite first responder an extra hug, handshake, or nice little thank you. They will appreciate it. Thanks. {stepping off soap box now}

Tigers take on Kansas tonight. Hope we can give them some what for. Yes, I'm still harboring some pouty sore loser feelings from a year and a half ago. GO TIGERS!!

Seriously Weatherman, today's high is twenty-five degrees colder than Saturday? Seriously?

I have a coworker friend who is moving to Chicago this week. I am sad. There is nothing good in goodbye.

I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

I wish you all a good day. Play nice.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Connie said...

Thanksgiving...you know what that means? Happy First Birthday to your new kitchen paint!! hahaha!!