Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Old age and treachery....

Cooper playing around with the Captain: C'mon. Let's box. Fight me. Fight me.

Captain: One of these days, you're gonna' really want to fight me.

Cooper: What do you mean?

Captain: When you get older, you'll get mad at me for something and want to really fight me.

Cooper: Yeah, but you'll be an old man then.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

this could be a lifetime movie.

Cameron and Rachel said...

I would have loved to have seen his face when this comment was made..thats priceless.
Thanks Cooper for a good laugh :)

Kearsie said...

Poor Cooper. He just wanted to play fight and instead got a depressing glimpse into the future.

beckyjomama said...

I was totally expectin a lesson ... got a laugh instead. I am good with that! LOL