Friday, November 13, 2009

Par-tay

Big party....
Tomorrow night.....
About 350 people....

Let's see.....

Invitations - check
Caterer - check
Florist - check
Music - check
8,213 other details - check, check, check, check, check

Order coat racks - check
Weather forecast shows a sunny day with a high of 74 (Thanks Weatherman!)
Cancel coat racks -check

Have trouble sleeping - check
Have totally weird dreams about the party when I do sleep - check
(Including one last night where I dreamed nobody came. Nobody. No. Body.)

Continue to be so sick of boxes in my office - CHECK
Still to do.....
Finish stuffing 350 favor gift bags (Thank you P. & Bingmama for the help!)
Show up tomorrow 9 hours before the party and start setting up

Things to ignore....
The fact that I feel like I'm getting sick.
The fact that I am already exhausted and the party isn't even here yet.


OK people. That is all. If I live through all this, I'll see you Monday.

Oh - how could I forget - TIGER BASKETBALL OFFICIALLY STARTS TONIGHT!!!!! Go Tigers!!



4 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

I have never known you to throw/plan an event that wasn't UBER successful!!! It's going to be great! Wish I were on the guest list...you know how much I like cake...

JuJu said...

What kind of food is on the menu??? We expect to see pictures of all the festivities!!!

mom said...

Connie is rignt. You just glide right through these events over and over again. She and I would be basket cases - especially me. I am the one who likes math, 2 plus 2 is always 4 - no guessing.

w said...

i'll wait for you to mail me my favor bag.