Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Week. Twitter Style.

The week was exhausting. The end.

~ ~ ~

Have I ever mentioned that I love college football?

Peter Brady turns 52 today. Something about that is just wrong.

I hate those beef jerky commercials where they pick on the Sasquatch. That's just mean. The Captain laughs his head off.

I do, however, think the Geiko pothole commercial is the funniest thing....

Son sound asleep on the couch grinding his teeth. I'm about to climb up the wall.

I have a crazy busy week ahead and my son has come down with some fevery coughy stuffy nosey sicky thing. *Sigh*.

Just saw that Dallas is playing tonight. I'm for whoever the other team is.

Dear People who Take the Last Cup of Coffee and Don't Make Any More: Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Wearing goldish colored sweater, white blouse and black pants. Realize I look like Charlie Brown. Good grief.

Dear Veterans: Saying "Thank you" just really doesn't seem like enough.....

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~ Dr. Seuss

Trying to ignore the fact that I think I'm getting sick. I don't have time to be sick until after this party on Saturday.

My node id dopped up and I can't breade.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” ~ Winnie the Pooh

0 Wanna' ramble too?: