Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twitter

A peak inside my brain. Be very afraid....


~ ~ ~

Just finished ironing big P on daughter's shirt. Will put black paint around her eye. She will be a....wait for it....BLACK-EYED PEA. Har.

There are six little boys playing with 294,120 Matchbox cars outside on my sidewalk.

A black cat just ran across the street in front of me. On halloween. eeeek.

A lot of good the extra hour of sleep does when my internal alarm clock goes off anyway.

Half the clocks in my house are pushed back and half are not. I have no idea what time it really is.

I just totally panicked. Thought I was out of index cards. Whew! Found one tucked away...Crisis averted.

World Series (Go Yankees!) + Monday Night Football (Go Saints!) = Perfect night.

What?!? It's only Tuesday?!?

I burned the roof of my mouth last night and it really hurts today. Just wanted you all to know that.

Feeling very suffocatingish.

A friend told me today I had the attention span of a gnat. Is that bad?

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Melinda said...

I love the Black-Eyed P!! Hilarious! ;0)

I really appreciated your comment on my blog today ... glad my post was an encouragement to you. I was writing it as much to myself as to the masses! It is so hard to stay rational when you're parenting teens. They suck you into their irrationality! I'm fighting fear in a big way ... I really never thought it would be this hard this early! ;0)

We are living parallel lives, Angie... wish we lived close enough to sit down for a long chat over a nice cup of tea!