Saturday, December 19, 2009

Twitter Revue

Twas the week before Christmas and these were my Tweets....

~ ~ ~

Only one college football game on today. Seriously. How will I cope?

Guess these gifts won't wrap themselves.

Seriously. Does John Wall have to be mentioned in every single college basketball game this entire season?

Rainy days and Mondays....

I'm so glad it's finally Fri- ... oh ... wait....

Just won a 2-day battle with the drawstring on a pair of pajama pants. He was lost, but now he's found.

Snackapalooza.

Today is Wednesday but it's really my Thursday because tomorrow, which is Thursday, is really my Friday. Got it?

Officially on Christmas break. I am joyful and triumphant.

Sad that my teen daughter has to teach me how to use my new iPhone. I am not cool.

ONEWEEKFROMTODAYISCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Paper cut + Hand sanitizer = Ouuuuuuch!

0 Wanna' ramble too?: