Saturday, December 26, 2009

Twittering Twittering

Twittering the week away ...


Bowl games start today! Bowl games start today!

Nothing powdery & white here. Except laundry detergent.

Chex Mix is straight from heaven.

Blah blah blah ... John Wall ... Blah blah blah

Oh my Tigers...

"Hello this is Buddy the Elf. What's your favorite color?"

Santa may be bringing the Cowboys a new kicker...

Guess Cowboy kicker dude keeps his job...

Made dog sit outside the closet while the Captain & I went in to look at his gifts. He is getting a new f-r-i-s-b-e-e and some t-r-e-a-t-s.

Sausage. Balls.

All the lights on my Christmas tree just went out. Trying to decide if I'm going to cry about this or not.

Just found somebody in the closet snooping around for his gifts. The Captain? Nope. My kids? Nope. It was the DOG.

Has anybody seen that Norelco commercial where Santa rides on the razor? I don't think I've seen it this year.

Was about to go to bed but Shawshank Redemption is coming on...decisions, decisions.

I apparently missed the 57 snowflakes that fell sometime between 4am and 6am.

Grabbing my deep fried turkey and heading to @connie423 's house.

Ham sandwich anyone?

0 Wanna' ramble too?: