Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let's eat!

I love cereal. All kind of cereal. In fact, I've never met a cereal I didn't like.

When I was pregnant with Cooper, I couldn't get enough cereal. Seriously people, I would push my buggy down the cereal aisle and just dump box after box into my buggie.

Today, I still love cereal.

I've got my safe, conservative favorites like Cheerios and Chex.

Then I've got my wild and crazy (yet still nutritious) faves like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Yummers.

Do you like cereal? Want some?

I have 3 (count 'em THREE!) coupons for a box of General Mills cereal.

Want to win one of them?

Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite General Mills cereal. Easy peasy lemon squeezey.

I'll draw three winners (Three winners people!!) on Monday, February 1. And yes, I'll use Random.org so I don't have to go Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo.

This giveaway was provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Aren't they nice?

9 Wanna' ramble too?:

Kearsie said...

We are big fans of Honey Nut Cheerios. My Hubs thinks it's diet food.

Doreen said...

Sounds good to me!!! Thanks! I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch! :) purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

okay. the drawing was yesterday, but this was posted today? Maybe you need another bowl of cereal. ;)

My absolute favorite is Honey Nut Cheerios. LOVE. Indeed, I could eat HNC at every meal and be perfectly happy. I have probably done that. Dang I want a bowl now and I gave the last handful cereal to my baby boy.

amanda at amandaespinoza dot com

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

So you have 3 coupons and (now) 4 entries...albeit for a contest that closed yesterday...

so my odds are looking pretty good if I can just out maneuver one of the 3 cereal whores above me.

What was the question again? Oh yeah...Kellogg's Concentrate! no...wait...

Momma Roar said...

It's a tie between Honey Nut Cheerios and Lucky Charms!

Susan said...

I'm a Honey Nut Cheerios girl, but like you...we eat them all in this house. At any given moment, we've got 5-6 boxes of opened cereal up on top of the fridge. When I was growing up, we were only allowed to have one box of open cereal, one open bottle of salad dressing, one kind of ice cream open, etc. I think that is why I buy my kids what they like and let them open as many as they want.

What was the question again?

w said...

i love cheerios. chocolate cheerios. banana nut cheerios. honey nut cheerios. plain. multigrain. whatevs. love them all.

you thought i was gonna say fiber one, didn't you. psh. just because i need it, doesn't mean i ... nevermind.

JuJu said...

The JuJu loves her Lucky Charms.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

My son loves "Cucky Charms" as he pronounces it... I'm partial to Cinnamon Toast Crunch... my hubs, well he'll eat anything given enough sugar in it! :)