Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On second thought....

Cooper and I dropped Jordan off at a friend's house for a sleepover.

He was doing a little reflecting on the way home.....


I'm gonna' miss her so much.

I wish she were home tonight.

I love Jordan.

I love her.

*sniff sniff*

She is the best sister ever.

The best sister in the whole world.

I don't know what I would do if she wasn't my sister.

*sniff*

I love her so much.

Except sometimes I wish I had a brother instead.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

LOL!

Love it!

Momma Roar said...

I get reflective like that when I drop the kids off at their grandparents!

beckyjomama said...

Too stinkin funny!

JuJu said...

I would like to spend a whole weekend listening to Cooper talk.

Susan said...

Sarah couldn't wait for Shawn to go back to school last week. And told him and everyone else so. But when push comes to shove...she'd be the first one to come to his defense. And rightly so.

w said...

what a sweet and caring child you've raised. also. he just wants you to have another kid. go getchurself another boy.