Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pause




"He will be the sure foundation for your times,

a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;

the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure."

~Isaiah 33:6

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Svee said...

Thank you so much for your Sunday pauses. I look forward to them every week and more often than not they speak to me for things I have been dealing with all week!

God Bless.
Sherry

angie128 said...

Sherry -
Thanks for the nice comment. Most of the time, the verses are related to things that have been on my heart too!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Angie

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I have given much thought to our quickie conversations this week, and love this "pause". Even in just the short time I've spent getting to know you, I am so glad that I was lead down this path.

Blessings,
Micki

angie128 said...

Micki -
I'm glad our paths have crossed too.

(Even if you do always beat me in WwF!!)

Still thinking about you -
Angie