Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twitter on Ice

It's icy outside. And here the week's Twitters. The end.



Still kind of hard for me to watch Kentucky basketball without throwing up in my mouth a little.

Kids' loose teeth make my stomach turn

Oh Target flyer. How I love thee

Why does it smell like pot roast in my office?

The Weather Guy is using that "s" word again....

The Ice Storm cometh.

My son just wished me a happy 64th birthday.

Sleet tweet. Tweet in the sleet.

Did my daughter actually just use the word "blizzarding"?

Bye bye Kurt Warner. Sad to see you go.

{stomping foot like petulant two-year old} I want some snow!!!

Captain watching Man v. Food: "I am either gonna' be sick or need some cookies."

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Well, happy 64th birthday to you. ;-D

w said...

were you able to fit all those candles on your cake? or did you just opt for the big "6" and "4"?