Monday, February 22, 2010

O. Lym. Pics.

I am totally digging the Olympics.

However, I hate how it messes with any shot of an early bedtime.

I do not understand why the Captain chose to watch Braveheart over women's curling on Saturday.

I like curling but I don't understand anything about it.

It makes me want to grab a broom and slide around the kitchen floor in my socks.

I think I like the Winter Olympics better than the Summer Olympics.

The winter sport athletes are nuts. There is a lot of speed involved. Flying down a snowy mountain. With 2x4's strapped to their feet. Or in a little sled zooming down an icy track. Not me.

There is also a lot of unforgiving spandex involved in the Winter Olympics. Again, not me.

I had huge crushes on those 80's Winter Olympic superstar athletes Eric Heiden and Dan Jansen. Remember them?

I think short track speed skating is my favorite Olympic sport.

I follow @ApoloOhno on Twitter. But he doesn't follow me back. That's too bad. He really doesn't know what he's missing.

USA! USA! USA!

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

We are enjoying it too, but it will be over soon and I haven't been able to watch as much as I would have liked. =(

w said...

i haven't watched any part of the olympics.

it's ok that @apoloohno doesn't follow you. @michaelvartan doesn't follow me. mainly because he doesn't have a twitter account. but still. same thing.

Kearsie said...

I'm a total girl.

I watched the ice skating.

My hubs left the room and my kids were bored. But I still watched.