Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday = Twitter review

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's my week. On Twitter.



It's a "keep a pot of coffee on all day" kind of day.

Hooray! Another snow day! Oh wait - I probably have to go to work. Blah.

Just when I think the Captain cannot find another documentary on Bigfoot, he proves me wrong.


When you make a pot of coffee, don't forget to put the coffee in it first. Another handy kitchen tip from @angie128. #potofhotclearwater


Peanut butter M&M's. Somebody stop me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to give 20 Korean surgeons a tour of our building. No, they don't speak English. #timeforcharades

And, if you don't speak English, I apparently assume you're also deaf. #icatchmyselfscreaming


Standing in pharmacy line buying OTC allergy medicine trying not to breathe the sick people germs.

Jersey Boys.

Dear Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser: There is nothing automatic about you

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Kearsie said...

Did you take my advice and just say random Party in the USA lyrics? Music is the universal language.

"look to your right and you'll see the lavatory sign, this is all so crazy *twirls air by temple* everybody seems so Asian..."