Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Twitters

Due to experiencing one of the wonkiest weeks of my life, my weekly tweets were few. But read 'em anyway.



Man I love those Tigers but they break my heart.

So far we have 4" of "no accumulations expected".

I just shoveled all the snow off my driveway. Probably the third time I've ever done that in my life.

Sometimes it just gets all wonky.

Captain Phil from Deadliest Catch died. That's sad.

I can hardly wait to see what's gonna' happen today (cue sarcasm).

Super Hero day at the high school for winter homecoming. I just dropped off Spider-Man, Superman, and Batman. I felt very safe this morning.

Almost just dropped one of the many balls I'm juggling.

The Olympics start tonight and I am EXCITED!!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Had to laugh at the 4" of no accumulation. They usually forecast the storm of the century here. Every. Single. Time. Better safe than sorry, I guess.