Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yep. It's a Meme

Since I'm emotionally, mentally, and physically fried this week, I thought it would be a good day for a meme. {cue applause}

Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Alan Alda

Where was your first kiss?
I think it was in my best friend Lynn's car. I know for sure it was with Scott. The trumpet player in our high school band. Who was my first boyfriend. Who later broke up with me. And dated Lynn. And married her. And then divorced her. The end.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
Does rolling count? I am thinking no because how can toliet paper be considered "serious vandalism". The last time I rolled a yard, I was 7 months pregnant with Jordan. And I was afraid the cops might come. And it would be the Captain. Then I would be in big trouble. But I'm still thinking the answer to this question is no.

Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Not alone. But in a group. Yes. I was in the chorus in high school. A soprano. Yep. I can hit the high C.

What do you order at Starbucks?
The biggest cup of the blackest coffee they've got. None of this ocha ino atte stuff for me

Say something totally random about yourself.
I am double jointed in the big toe of my right foot.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Apparently I resemble Jane Kaczmarek, the mother on Malcolm in the Middle..... a show I have never seen. But I have had grocery store checkers, waitresses, and other total strangers tell me this.

Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Ummmm, yes. I have kiddies.

Did you have braces?
Yes. And Jordan is probably getting them this summer. So anybody who wants to contribute to the Jordan W. Orthodontic Fund, please contact me immediately for sponsorship opportunities.

Are you comfortable with your height?
My height is ok. It just doesn't go so well with my width.

Do you speak any other languages?
Nyet.

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Actually that was one of my very first jobs was at a tanning salon.

What magazines do you read?
Southern Living. That's it.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Well I hate to even be able to answer this question. But yes. My Daddy. January 31, 2007. I miss him every day. And leukemia stinks in case you were wondering.

Do you watch MTV?
Absolutely not. Inappropriate stuff for my house.

What’s something that really annoys you?
Self-absorbed people. and clutter.

What’s something you really like?
Coffee, weather, crosswords puzzles, candles, a very hot uninterrupted bath, college sports and a good book.

Do you like Michael Jackson?
I actually have his CD in my car right now. It's the one that is all his #1 songs. Unless Cooper took it and is playing it in his room. Cause he loves the song Man in the Mirror. And he plays it over and over. That is song #10 on the CD in case you were wondering.


So there ya' go.

The End.

And Peace Out.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Cooper has excellent taste in music. That's my favorite MJ song as well.

I've got to see this toe!

(hang in there gal!)

Momma Roar said...

I love reading random question memes!

Take care - the weekend is almost here!!

w said...

oh yeah. this was fun. i can't believe you rolled a house. i tried to once. but my friend and i just ended up driving by and throwing the tp out the window. plus and egg or two. man. what a waste. eggs are nutritious.

Anonymous said...

1. No idea...so I Googled it and found out that Chuck Berry was also born on Oct. 18th! Pretty cool!
2. on the lips
3. No
3. huh?
4. Who came up with this question?
5. OK that's it...
6. I LOVE Jane Kaczmarek
7. Do I still watch TV shows? I have FOUR tv's!
8. Not personally. However, I, too, contributed to a local Orthodontists early retirement.
9. Macht Sie sprechen andere Sprachen? nein
10. Does driving by one count? That's as close as my dermatologist said I should get.
11. read? Anything in the supermarket checkout line. buy? nada. see, I'm multilingual
12. That's obviously a question for people younger than I am.
13. see #12.
14. Finishing this list

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I knew there were more reasons that I liked you! :) Keep your chin up, friend.

What’s something you really like?
Coffee(me too!), weather, crosswords puzzles (me too!), candles, a very hot uninterrupted bath (me too!), college sports (me too!) and a good book (me too!).