Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Barometer Schmarometer

Dear Weatherman:

One day it's 70 and sunny.

Then 50.

Then 60's and rainy.

Then almost 80.

Sun.

Rain.

Hot.

Cold.

No need for your fancy weather gaugey equipment measuring things.

Just use my head.



Sincerely,

I Have A Cold And My Head Feels Like It's Going To Explode

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Kearsie said...

I totally know what you mean. We're about to go on vacation for Spring Break and guess what? I can't pack until the day before because I can't tell if we'll need long pants or shorts, or short sleeves or jackets. It's maddening.

And I'm sorry you have a cold. If I were there I would bring you some variety of Campbell's soups and a box of Kleenex.

JuJu said...

I feel ya girl. When I start sneezing, it means a front is coming through.

Think March Madness!!

w said...

it's always sunny here. except when it's rainy. or cold. like yesterday. and the day before.