Monday, April 5, 2010

Better Monday

We've been out of town since Thursday night.

Time kind of stands still when you spend four days in a hotel.

Laundry, however, does not stand still.

And WE didn't stand still.

So I'm tired. And I have a lot of laundry.

I shared a bed with Jordan.

She slept in the shape of a capital L.

With her long legs over on my side.

Until I told her to scoot herself over.

Then she turned into a sideways V.

So I bumped her bootie over too.

And the Captain snores.

And Cooper grinds his teeth.

But now we are home.

And I slept in my own bed last night.

With the snoring Captain.

Who kind of sleeps like a capital T.

And guess what?

The kids are out of school today and I'm off work.

So that makes for a great day.

Oh - and I'm for Butler.

Peace out.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Aren't we all for Butler? :-)

Now, where did you go when you went out of town?

Cameron and Rachel said...

wish we could have run into your this weekend.
Sounds like our sleeping arrangements were similar. OUr little 30lb bull had us on the edge of a king size bed.
Hope you recording the Captain with his snoring :)

Enjoy your day off!