Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Officer, Sir.

So I'm driving home from work yesterday.

And an unmarked squad car just like the Captain's pulls up right behind me at the red light.

Hello! Waving waving waving!

Wait -- is he waving at me?

The windows are darkish.

I can't see.

WAVING WAVING WAVING!

Hellllloooo!

HELLO CAPTAIN!!

I really can't see.

I call the Captain.

"Hello!"

"Hi."

"Is that you?"

"What?"

"Are you behind me?"

"Huh?"

"Are you behind me at the red light?"

"No."

"You're not?"

"Nope. I'm in the office."

"Oh."

Wrong Captain apparently.

Have a nice day Officer, Sir.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

so was he waving at you? i hope so. also. especially not with his middle finger.

i just read what i wrote. it doesn't make sense. but you know what i mean.

Just Mom said...

Well, it's better to make people think you're friendly than to have them think you're a grump, right? :-D