Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twitteronia

The Captain and @connie423 hubs discussing how awesome Johnny Cash's music is. They are playing it. And singing out loud. Help me.

All I want to do is watch the Cardinals game. Which is going into the 187th inning.

If they don't quit singing Johnny Cash music, @connie423 and I are hitting the vanilla extract and the cough medicine.

I just found out we are out of coffee. I'm scared to wake up in the morning.

Somebody played a 155-point word on me yesterday in Words with Friends. {cough @gkrech cough} I'm still pouting.

If I had a dime for every time I said "Get up", I could pay somebody to tweet for me.

I knew it was just a matter of time. My eye is twitching. It's directly related to the length of my to-do list and my stress level.

Just arrived in Nashvegas. Bon Jovi concert tonight. Rock on!

Bon. Jovi. Rocks. He has great genes. And jeans. Hubba.

Watching the NFL draft. I still think I've got a pretty good shot to go early in the 2nd.

There is no finer moment than the one where you find the lost library book.

I will not freak out over impending severe storms. The ones the Captain will be driving in tonight on his way home from Louisiana.

I will not freak out over impending severe storms. The ones Daughter (& entire youth group) will be in tonight & tomorrow at their retreat.

How many times do I have to say it? Apparently more than five.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: