Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We're half-way there

Yes, I made it through the expo alive. Thank you for asking. And yes, people are obsessed with getting anything free. I could have been giving away dog poop and they would have taken it. I saw people with their little trade show bags just loaded with fabulously valuable stuff like chip clips, post its, and rubber jar openers. Seriously people.

Anyhoo, that is over and I am glad.

And finally it's Wednesday which is the day that Bingmama and I head to Nashville for the Bon Jovi concert. WOOT!

Last night's dilemma....packing. What on earth does an almost middle-aged frump wear to a rock concert? I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one wearing a cardigan and a little scarf thing. Oh - and I didn't want to carry (or be responsible for) any binoculars, so I'm taking these little mother of pearl theater glasses too. They really are pretty. They belonged to my great aunt. And I'm fairly certain they have never been used at a rock concert. But they are needed so we can get up close views of Jon & Richie. Hubba.

And it all works out pretty nice because I like Jon and Bingmama likes Richie so there won't be any fighting over them or anything like that. Cause you know there is nothing worse than two chicks fighting over a rock star.

I have the tickets in my wallet. I am POSITIVE they are in my wallet. And now my OCD kicks into over-drive because I will check to make sure they are STILL in my wallet no less than 382 times. I hate that. But I can't help it. It's a sickness people.

Mucho thanks to Connie for keeping my dependents while I am out partying it up with Bingmama and Jon and Richie.

I thought about loading my post with Bon Jovi lyrics which I would feebly attempt to turn into corny puns. But I decided against it. You're welcome.

So, I'm outta' here people. Have a Nice Day. (Sorry!)

Rock on!

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Have a marvelous time! PLEASE take a picture of yourself with those glasses at the concert!!

Kearsie said...

I'll be Living on a Prayer that as you Runaway you won't take any Bad Medicine but if you do, I'll Be There For You...Always, and I'll take you home because Who Says You Can't Go Home?

w said...

i love expos. i'll grab anything that's free. including the poop you could've had if you wanted to have it...

why was bonjovi's one album named slippery when wet? that's got to be one of the worse titles ever. and gross. idk.

have fun.

visit me when you're out and about.