Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wet Twitter

Since we had 59" of rain last weekend, most of these twitters were under the influence of precipitation.


I am a weather enthusiast and alarmist. The Captain is not. Enough said.

And the rain rain rain came down down down and Piglet started bailing.


The Captain has gone to play lumberjack at his aunt's house. He's had "run-ins" with chainsaws before. That's all I should say about that.


Cue the sirens. Again.


The calm before the next storm.


Sirens.


What did he just say? Baseball size hail?!?!?


Sirens again. Just woke my kids up and put them in the closet.


More. Rain.


I Love Lucy marathon. Bliss.


Loose lips sink ships.


If anybody has an extra clue, would you send it my way? I obviously don't have one.


My hair girl is working me in for a cut. I cried to get the appointment. I have no shame.


Greetings from Frumpville.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: