Thursday, June 17, 2010

H-O-T

Dear Weatherman:

It's. Hot.

Surely it gets a little old saying that over and over again.

Temperature 97. Heat index 538.

The Triple H.

Hazy. Hot. Humid.

Blah blah blah.

Need a few more words to use to describe the heat?

Thought I would help you out a little.

It's baking, blazing, blistering, boiling, broiling, burning, feverish, fiery, flaming, heated, humid, like an oven, on fire, ovenlike, parching, piping, roasting, scalding, scorching, searing, sizzling, smoking, steaming, stuffy, sultry, summery, sweltering, sweltry, tropic, tropical, very warm.

You're welcome.
Angie

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

do you feel like you're melting?

I hate getting out of the shower and being sweaty already. Ugh.

My wish for you? Some iced tea. :-) (I know you can't stand it) Okay, how about some lemonade??

w said...

i'd love to comment, but my fingers have melted off.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I want to commisserate with you... but we don't have the humidity here that y'all do. It is hot here, but a dip in the pool helps a ton!

Thank God for that new air conditioner, huh?

Kearsie said...

I would suggest we meet at The Sonic for a Slush, but I'll bet we'd melt like their cool ice in the little table area.

How do you feel about meeting at that little place where they make ice? You know, the penguin place?