Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's all an adventure

So Jordan was home long enough over the weekend to...

....sleep 24 consecutive hours.

....unpack her bag.

....wash her clothes.

....repack her bag.

....leave again yesterday morning at 7:30am.

This time she took the Captain with her. He's a chaperone for this youth group trip. They will be spending the week at Adventure Camp. They will be whitewater rafting, horseback riding, paint balling, ropes course climbing... The Captain loves all that adventurey stuff. As if chaperoning a group of 50 teenagers isn't adventure enough.

So, it's me and Cooper for the week.

Our big plans include watching Funny Home Videos and eating cheese dip for dinner. Every night. That's adventure enough for me.

And we will be spending lots of time in the place we call Camp Cozy Bed. Which is pretty much self explanatory.

Have an adventuresome day people!

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Can I please come over for the cheese dip dinners?

Miss Mandy said...

I love camp cozy bed. That's what I do when my family is gone. Me, blankies & a good book.

robyn anne said...

this makes me want to be adventerous. but im not. camping does not sound fun. even a little bit.