Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Very InTREEsting

Recent car convo....

Cooper:
Dad, are you right-handed or left-handed?

Captain: Well, I write right-handed, but there are lots of things I do left-handed.

Cooper: Like shoot a gun?

Captain: Yep.

Cooper: How about throwing a ball? Right hand or left hand?

Captain: Left hand.

Cooper: What about using an ax?

Captain: Using an ax?

Cooper: Yeah, like to chop down a tree.

Captain: Well, it really depends on the tree.

Cooper: What?

Captain: It depends on the tree.

Cooper: Oak.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

man. i wouldn't want to be an oak tree. i wouldn't know which hand was comin' after me!

JuJu said...

What, is he George Washington or something????

Miss Mandy said...

Funny. It does depend on the tree! I always chop, right hand on top, with the ax swinging on my right side.

Unknown said...

I don't know which is better - Cooper asking about an Oak tree, or The Captain saying that he has different swings for different trees.