Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twitteroni

It's Saturday. And you know what that means. Twitter review.

Most of this week's Twitters were about our not having air. And my complaining about being hot.

Because that's what happened. And that's what I did.


~ ~ ~ ~


Current temperature downstairs in my house is 85 degrees

The only thing that sounds better than the sound of an ice cream maker running is the sound of an ice cream maker stopping.

Cold front has passed through my house. It's only 84 in here this afternoon. Rumor has it we are getting air tomorrow.

The Air Conditioner Fixer Man just brought the new unit to put in tomorrow. I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Or maybe it's sweat

I love blueberries.

The Air Conditioner Fixer Man is installing our air conditioner right this minute. I will have cold air by 6pm tonight. I could weep

Our air conditioner installation progress has slowed. So has our little upstairs unit. It's just hot in this house. Period

Yes, I'm whining

Air! Conditioner!

Don't be a nincompoop.

The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!

I can't wait to watch the Spelling Bee tonight. I'm e-x-c-i-t-e-d!

Sorry y'all. The salad I had for lunch was a little garlicky

0 Wanna' ramble too?: