Saturday, July 17, 2010

Twitteronia

You have spoken. In an effort to keep my beloved blogphiles happy, I will continue the weekly Twitter reviews. You're welcome.




"Ferb, I know what we're gonna' do today!"

Why are the seeds on a strawberry on the outside? These are the things that keep me up at night.


You sank my battleship!


The heavy winds and rain have watered my yard. And knocked the missing baseballs out of my tree.


Dear Monday: Scram.


Whoa! That chili powder comes out of the can reeeeealllly fast.


Yes I wore pajama pants to pick up The Girl and The Niece from volleyball practice.


Successfully ran across four lanes of traffic wearing 3" slingback pumps.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

WOOHOO!

I rarely get on Twitter these days, so I'm ecstatic your Tweets are here. :-D

btw, re. the chili powder? Been there, done that. More than once. LOL!