Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's today?

So what is today anyway?

It's Tuesday.

I think.

I've been off four days.

Which really felt like 54 days.

Ahhhhh.

This long holiday weekend,

I successfully....

went to a movie (Toy Story) (*sniff*), and watched a movie (The Proposal).

played Guess Who, War, and some sort of made up game of small plastic adventure people being chased unmercifully by small plastic animals.

finished my book.

ate hamburgers, BBQ, and banana splits.

stayed in my PJs until noon.

watched some great fireworks.

wore my PJs to the fireworks.

watched some very old home movies and 328 episodes of Bones.

loved being with my family.

got my hair cut (You're welcome).

got Cooper's hair cut (FINALLY).

did just a real good job of doing NOTHING.

And now....

it's back to the grind.

That means no PJs, small plastic adventure people, fireworks, or movies.

Blah.

BLAH.

BLAH.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

You did more than I did. I just sat in front of my computer and played games on Facebook. :-D

btw ... I'm back. Finally. Yes, that felt like a year to me.

JuJu said...

And no doing nothing. RATS.

Be sure to eat a banana split though. Those should not be saved for weekends only!!

robyn anne said...

sounds like my weekend. although we had a lot of bbq's and swimming too.

i love the 4th of july! there is no family obligation but you get the perks of a holiday! its perfect!