Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tah. Wit. Ter.

Yeppers. The week. We did it. Read all about it here. And if you just can't wait until the Saturday review and you prefer the realtime version, you can always visit me 24-7 right here.


Breaking news -- Today I am not driving anybody anywhere.

Do not drop a lava lamp on the kitchen floor. This public service announcement bro't to you by @angie128 who may or may not have a big mess

I just fixed today's breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at the same time.

I have a headache and am willing to share it with somebody else because I'm just a giver like that.

Daughter is having one of her sneezing jags. She is up to 16 in a row. Her personal record is 31.

My headache is still up for grabs if anybody wants it.


The motivation....she ain't around today.

It's come to the point where @connie423 asks me what I'm wearing "so we don't dupe and look stupe" when we are going to be at same place.

I'm just gonna' scoop up a big ol' helping of Why Bother.


Apparently @connie423 is trying to impress me with her medical prowess by using the word "cochlea".

Dear College Football: Huuurrrrrrrry!!

I want to whine about how tired I am, but I won't. You're welcome.

I will, however, remind you that we are just one week away from college football. And all the people said AMEN.





0 Wanna' ramble too?: