Saturday, September 4, 2010

Twitterverse

Saturday. My week on Twitter. The end.



Shake your groove thing.

If you need me, I'll be at the volleyball tournament and the football jamboree.

I can now officially say college football starts this week. {jumping up and down and clapping my hands with glee}

Little action figures left in little pockets of little boys' little shorts make big noises when they are put in the dryer.

Kids at pet store w/ the Captain for dog food. Rec'd text from Daughter wondering why he won't let them buy a ferret or get the free puppy.

My worlds are colliding and making my head hurt.

Can't find a school library book. These are the things that keep me up at night.

Since when are Shaggy and Velma an item?!?!

There is a large need for a "stupid" vaccine.

Dork.


Daughter went to bed with a bag of ice on her volleyball related sprained something or other. Let me remind you that ice melts. The end.

College football this weekend. The end.



0 Wanna' ramble too?: