Thursday, October 21, 2010

Deux Cooperisms

We are kind of in the new car market and have been talking about new cars. Shoot me now. Anyhoo, Cooper was asking about models of cars we might get. I mentioned a few...

Me: Those would fit in our budget.

Cooper: Those would also fit in our garage.

= = = = = =

Yesterday morning I was drinking a yummy meal shake thing. There are really no words to describe its deliciousness. But Cooper had a question about it...

Cooper: Mom, why did you get FRENCH vanilla and not AMERICAN vanilla?


Alrighty peeps. That's it for today.

Au revoir!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh, you know how I love these Cooperisms. They make my whole day better.

One day, I hope to meet this Bob Hope of our generation!

And, French Vanilla? Are you anti-chocolate?

angie128 said...

I do usually prefer vanilla over chocolate. In the case of the not-so-delicious meal shakey drink things, chocolate would have been better, but there were none in stock.