Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frowned upon

This is my current favorite commercial.

And I know you probably don't care what my current favorite commercial is.

But this is my blog and I can talk about whatever I want to.

And today I will be talking about my current favorite commercial.

So here you go.

Have a lovely day.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

yeah, so at the volleyball game the other night I said way loud: "FROWNED UPON...IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!" and I laughed and laughed and laughed....and nobody knew what I was talking about...and I wished you were there with me to laugh...and laugh. Cuz since you weren't I just felt stupid.

angie128 said...

Well we could have laughed and looked stupid together.

And I'm disappointed you didn't comment on my post yesterday. Fail. What's wrong with you? Do you not want to play?

con said...

I DID post...did it not show up??

angie128 said...

Do you see it?

Do you know how disappointed I was?

Didn't you see how I bragged on you?