Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In your holiday dreams

Cooper has been working on his Christmas wish list.

It can be divided into two categories:

The "That's Loud" category which can also be called "Ummm, No".

And the "How Old Do You Think You Are?" category which can also be called "Ummm, Absolutely No" and sometimes called the "Kid, You Crack Me Up" category.

It goes something like this....

  • Drum set
  • Microphone set with amplifier (I'm not exactly sure what this means)
  • Electric guitar with amplifier
  • TV for his room
  • Game system for his room
  • iPad
  • Cell phone
  • Laptop (or as he calls it a "labtop")

There may, MAY be one item on there that he may see under the tree. Maybe. But only if I put earplugs on my list...

And for those keeping score at home, there are 50 shopping days til Christmas. I know. I was as shocked as you when I heard....

However, I drove by a house over the weekend that had their Christmas tree twinkling brightly in their living room window. Alrighty then. To each his own.

Let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas. And a good day.

Peace out my people.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Speaking from experience of late, steer clear from that drum set...

Whatever happened to wanting books for Christmas? :-)