Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just put me on a tractor

So apparently I have chipped off the whole edge of a front tooth and didn't know it.

Awesome.

Honestly, how could I have BROKEN A PIECE OF MY TOOTH and not realize it?

Jordan pointed it out last night - Mom, did you chip your tooth?

Huh?

Yep.

I look like a hayseed.

Yeeee-haaaa.

And I'll be cancelling all my meetings for today and heading to the dentist.

Hope he can work some wonders.

And give me a new tooth.

And some nitrous.

Man, I hate going to the dentist.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Happened to me once. Chipped my tooth, apparently on another tooth, during my sleep. The night after my sister's wedding, actually. Fortunately, it wasn't a big chip, and I never have had anything done about it. Not even bad enough for the dentist to mention, which I take as a good sign.

JuJu said...

I bet you'd be cute chewing on a piece of hay!!

Hope the gas made you giggle!