Saturday, November 6, 2010

Twitter replay

Well, we made it through another week. And here's a little review. Twitter style.

I wonder how many hours of my life I spend trying to wake people up.

Why is the dog walking around with a sucker in his mouth?

Eight year old boys like to make up songs about trash cans, tooting, spitting, burping, and flushing Barbie dolls down the toilet.

If I had been pilfering thru the kids' Halloween candy, I would have been disappointed by the lack of banana Laffy Taffy. If I had been...

Memphis. Tigers. Play. Tonight.

The Girl just pointed out that I have chipped the corner of my front tooth. How on earth? It's big too. Awesome. I look like a hayseed.

Heading to the dentist to get a nice, new, fake front tooth.

If you've never had a top lip shot up with Novocaine, you've missed out. Related: Do NOT attempt to apply lipstick without a mirror.

Also related: I can't feel my nose.

In other news, 'tis the season that The Boy says, "I want that!" to every TV commercial.

I was going to run away today, but I changed my mind

Just went to elementary talent show. Kid totally burped the ABC's.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: