Monday, December 27, 2010

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!

I hope your Christmas was merry and bright.

Ours was definitely merry and bright.

And loud.

Cooper got a drum set.

I SAID, COOPER GOT A DRUM SET.

He's proud.

And it's loud.

And I guess that's the reason almost all of my fourteen lunch guests left right after dessert on Christmas Day.

Bah-dah-bing.

No, literally.

He plays bah-dah-bing after everything anybody says.

In addition to the continuous percussion, our long Christmas weekend was most excellent.

There was lots of eating of food and watching of football and playing of games. Pure bliss.

And maybe and maybe not, Connie and I did a round of Just Dance on the Wii. I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest and we were going to have a visit from the paramedics on Christmas which would have certainly ranked up there as one of the most memorable Christmases ever. "Remember the year that the ambulance came....". I'm just glad there is no video evidence of us attempting to Walk Like an Egyptian because there really isn't much groove left in my thing. Jordan and Niece M...now that's another story. And I'm still wondering where those sweet, lovely, teenage girls learned to shake like that.....must be from their father's sides of the family.

Today, Jordan is having her widsom teeth taken out. I'm hoping all that is pretty uneventful and a few ice bags and pain meds will get her through the next few days.

Speaking of the next few days, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...... COLLEGE BOWL TIME!!! Can I have a big amen?!? I love, love, love it.

Alrighty, people. I'm going to eat another cinnamon roll and play WipeOut on the Wii with Cooper. Happy Whatever Today Is.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: