Saturday, January 29, 2011

ala Twitter

The week in review ala Twitter.


Daughter came home from v'ball tourny with no wins, a severe ankle sprain & some ligament damage. Sporting a boot. Discouragement abounds.

I may or may not be eating ice cream right out of the container.

I love my bed.

I smell Silly Putty.

Cause it's not a party til you spill coffee all over the bathroom at 4:30 in the morning.

At the drivers license place for renewal. I'll forgo a spot at the front of the line and wait in my warm car until they open.

Annnd I'm the only one in the drivers license line wearing animal print shoes.

And pearls.

The lady in front of me just broke the camera.

License renewed. Picture Taking Dude not let me look at proofs.

Nor did he tell me I had a big ol' strand of hair hanging down on my forehead.

I love Huey Lewis. The end.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: