Saturday, February 5, 2011

Not much tweetin'

Well, it appears to have been a week of minimal tweeting. Life got in the way. Well, and work. Work got in the way.

In other news, today marks the 17th anniversary of my being Mrs. Captain. I'm a lucky gal. Happy Anniversary, Captain! I heart ya'.



Volleyball tourny today. At least it's in town and I don't have to go out of town to watch @vball199 not play. #injury #bench #blah

Lost my Daddy to leukemia four years ago today. Remains the saddest day of my life. I miss him. The end.

I'm really not understanding all this Egypt stuff....

I got some new hair stuff and my hair is extra poofy today. Just wanted to share.

Nice to have a little "Hooray!" for a change.

I dig the Mayhem commercials.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Unknown said...

Happy 17th anniversary! Of course if you are like us, you wonder where the time has gone. Laura was commenting just yesterday about how we will have been married 18 years in July. We really aren't that old!