Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sounds simple to me



Straight from Cooper's backpack.

A "sequencing" assignment.

How to Build a Snowman
by Cooper

1. Make three huge balls of snow.

2. Put them on each other.

3. Put a sausage for nose, oreos for everything else like sticks.

4. Your done.

5. Take a picture.


I have no clue where that sausage nose reference came from. I can assure you we have never used sausage when making a snowman.

But from what I'm hearing the Weather Man say right now, we may get an opportunity to try it this weekend.

Yes, sleet and snow in our forecast. Again.

This weather has been nuts. May I remind you that I live in Memphis.

And, it was 70 degrees on Monday.

Oh well.

I'm going to find my snow boots.

And some sausage.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Sausage.
Sausage nose.

Sausage and Oreos.

I love this kid and his edible snowman.

KaseysKrazyMommy said...

I live in Phoenix... it was 44 degrees here on Wednesday... and 26 degrees that night! If there had been snow, that might have been fun... instead it was just windy.

Have fun making your edible snowman. :)