Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Teenage girl randomness

Jordan and I had a 20 minute ride to volleyball practice last night.

And, yes, even though you have an anterior talofibular ligament tear, you are still a member of the team and still go to practice wearing your boot.

During that short little ride over to the gym, these are a few of the things my daughter, who is apparently also suffering from a little ADD, said:


I can't believe I made an 89 on that algebra test. I'm so mad.

Do you have $5?

I need my hair cut.

Look at these split ends.

This split end has split ends.

I don't know what I'm going to do about insert boy's name.

This weekend will be busy.

I want a milkshake.

I wish I could run tonight.

I have a zit.

Great, I have two zits.

Look at this fat around my lips.

Does my hair look ok?

Where is the youth group thing this weekend?

Do I have PT tomorrow?

I did my exercises twice today.

What's for dinner?

I hope the boys basketball team is practicing tonight.



My brain had trouble keeping up with her quick topic changes. But I guess all that beats a silent 20 minute car ride. And we've had that too.

Hump Day. Hooray.

Groundhog Day. Humph.

Bye.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: