Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Auntie Em

So a little storm blew through here yesterday.

The kids took their "duck and cover" positions at school.

We called the ol' "Code Black" at work. That was right about the time I got a text from the Captain: "Seek cover". (He talks all policey to me sometimes.)

After I got home, I told the Captain we were lucky because it appeared we only lost one shingle.

Apparently I missed this....

Yeah, somehow I didn't notice that OUR FENCE WAS LAYING IN THE YARD.


Oh well, minor details... Check out this wood. Those were some strong winds....

I see no "duck and cover" in my future today.


Hope you don't either.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I'm so glad it was just the fence. I know it's a pain for you guys, but I'm so glad you're all safe.

Tell Memphis to quit having such crappy weather, would you?

Unknown said...

I haven't seen any duck and cover today either. But I did see some turkeys in a field.

We had three shingles blow off, but that was about it. Maybe some trees down in the woods, but we haven't bothered to check that.