Monday, April 25, 2011

Five things I know.

So we were out of town AGAIN this weekend.....

No, not volleyball. A church youth leadership conference.

We've been out of town five of the last seven weekends.

I'm kind of hotel-ed out. And am totally over those little travel size toothpastes...

My brain is total mush and I feel very unplugged. And behind. In all things.

But these are things I know for sure....

1. I haven't been to the grocery in foh-evah. Our cupboards are bare. Looks like dinner will be a can of fruit cocktail. Split four ways.

2. There's a Bible verse that says, "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." Teenagers are kind of the same way.

3. My laundry baskets are empty. Be impressed.

4. Tons of rain for Memphis this week. I actually saw the word "torrential" in a forecast.

5. I still don't have a dress for the Royal Weekend. Running out of time.


Other than that, I'm ready to duke it out with this thing called Monday.

Hope yours is a good one.

Ciao.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I sure hope you're racking up some kind of frequent traveler bonus thing???