Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A cat video. It's all I got.

So yesterday was just a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

No point getting into it other than I got my personal and professional feelings hurt. More than once.

I got drenched driving all over town in the monsoons.

I got black hair color all over my light gray sweater when I went to get my hair cut. And I don't even color my hair.

And lots of other stuff that really doesn't matter.

It was just stinky.

Oh well.

Pity, party of one!

So, today is a new day. Yes. A new day.

And I overslept this morning. Great.

So, not much blog for you today.

Other than this.

Toonces, the Driving Cat.

Please tell me you are old enough to remember this.


2 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am way old enough.
I'm sorry you had a crap day.
I hope today is better.
NO matter what happened, I think you're SWELL.

Hoping for a sunshiney day for you and the Brady Bunch.
xxx

Unknown said...

Sorry about your bad day. I still think you're cool. If that counts for anything.

And yes, I'm old enough to remember Toonces. As long as admitting it doesn't make me old.