Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's here.

Whatever today is, it has arrived.

I'm headed back to work. Which is kind of stinky. Because I did a good job this weekend of kind of doing nothing. And today will require me to actually wear shoes.

The kids begin their official summer routine of sleeping in, laying around, watching TV, and eating frozen pizza every day. Oh, and volleyball. Yes, it's kind of year-round.

Cooper continues to watch Mindfreak. And for those of you keeping score at home, we are on Episode 65. I will miss about 20 episodes today while I go try to earn a living for these people.

I'm glad the kids get to just hang out and do whatever.

I wish I could hang out and do whatever too.

But, alas, those boss-type people at work kind of expect me to show up every once in awhile.

Anybody seen my shoes?

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I always say that I truly miss Christmas Break, Spring Break and Summer Vacation. Oh, how nice would the world be if we all those?

Once I start wearin gflip flops, I can't wear anything else. My feet rebel!!