Saturday, May 7, 2011

Soggy Twitter

It was a wet and wild week on Twitter. Check it out. Then go have a good day.


Lotsa' rain coming down right now. That can't be good.

There go the sirens.

This weatha'. She be nuts.

I've been spending way too much time with my weatherman these days.

More rain.

Driving, driving, driving in the rain, rain, rain.

The Captain just arranged to get my oil changed. That guy speaks my love language.

Breaking news: The rain has ceased and the sky is blue.

Anybody seen my car keys?

Just when you think it can't get any more ridiculous...

I will not tweet about the Captain snoring.

I also will not tweet about not sleeping.

{counting sheep}

Headed down to Smithville, MS to help in tornado relief efforts. I'm excited. And anxious. Stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit.

I have no words for what I am seeing. God bless Smithville, Mississippi.

Humming country music in my head. Oh dear....

Being tortured by my in-box.

Glad this week is over. Heading home to what matters.

National TV reporter covering our flood called us Memphisites. Ummm, we're Memphians.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: