Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sounds good to me.



When I grow up I want to be...ice cream man.

The best thing about my job will be...I will get free ice cream.

The worst thing about my job will be...I will have to wear a apron.

My weekly salary will be...7,000,000,000,000.

When people talk about the way I do my job, they will say..."His ice cream is so good, I could mary him."

For the work that I will do I will need to wear...a uniform...because...my boss will get mad.

The most important thing for me to study in school to prepare me for my job will be...ice cream.



2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Cameron and Rachel said...

I want that job especially that salary :)

JuJu said...

That sure is a LONG line to the ice cream truck. Just what is he selling in there??

This made me giggle. I hope it did you as well. JUST what the doctor ordered.

xxx